The property owners had one back-up battery for their sump-pump. Due to the duration of the power outage, the battery eventually died and water began to back-up into the basement. As a result, the entire basement was flooded and had over 2’ of standing water.
- The basement had occupants – a ninety-two year old grandmother and her grandson.
- There was a high volume of contents that had to be properly manipulated to prevent any damage.
- All the emergency and restoration remediation services had to be completed in a timely manner so that occupants could return to their home.
Our technicians were successfully able to remove all the affected building materials as per Industry Standard Guidelines. Air Movers and Dehumidifiers were also installed to dry out all the affected areas – as a result drying goals were accomplished.
There was simultaneous categorization and packing of contents as requested by the occupants.
We were further able to coordinate with the rebuild teams to commence the restoration process. This was done immediately after drying standards were achieved.
The clients were satisfied with the work completed in their home. Please refer to testimonial below. We were able to have a successful turnaround from the initial emergency to the completed restoration phase of two weeks. Flood Services Canada Inc. takes great pride in customer satisfaction. We stand 100% behind our motto ‘Integrity Service, Integrity Pricing’.
Latest posts by Chad Vanvari (see all)
- What Is the Importance of Water Mitigation after Flooding? – December 11, 2018
- This Is Why You Should Hire an IICRC-Certified Restoration Company – November 19, 2018
- Important Facts about Water Damage That You Must Know – November 6, 2018