- Water Removal
- Flooded Basement
- Mould Detection & Removal in Toronto
- Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- Water Damage Repair and Renovation
- Sewage Backup Cleanup
- Smoke And Fire Damage Restoration
- Drywall Repair
- Structural Drying & Dehumidification
- Wet Carpet Drying
- Concrete Moisture Testing
- Odour Control
- Thermal Imaging and Moisture Detection
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Pack Out and Storage
- Document Drying and Restoration
- Contents Claim Inventory
- Furniture Reupholstery and Restoration
- Electronic Water Damage Repair
- Our Team
- Contact Us
When Water Damage Happens You Need to Act Immediately!
Whether it is from a burst pipe, an overflowing toilet, or a catastrophic storm, the minute water intrudes your home or building, all kinds of problems can arise such as rusty pipes, damaged carpet and flooring, warped walls, cracked foundations, and most importantly mould growth. The financial consequences of flood water damage can be devastating for both families and businesses.
If water damage is left untreated, even simple leaks and spills can cause severe problems potentially posing a threat to your health with mould and mildew. The moulds that can grow even after a small flood can cause symptoms ranging from headaches, allergic reactions, runny noses, rashes, to even asthma and other lung problems. This is especially true for vulnerable people such as the young, sick and the elderly. To find out more about the possible health effects of mould caused by moisture intrusion or by damp or flooded basements please refer to the website for the Canadian Lung Association. All this can be dealt with by using a proper flood water removal and cleanup service.